Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tiger Blade Trailer

I randomly came across Tiger Blade while trawling for something on eBay the other night. Thai action movie about martial arts cops vs. black magic criminals? I was curious. I couldn't find anything about it on IMDB, then I got distracted and forgot about it. Today I found this link to a trailer (only the "final version" works), which is worth checking out.

It doesn't look either great or definitely awesome, but it has three moments that are enough to make me want to see the film. See if you can identify them.

1 Comments:

At 11 June, 2006 16:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm trying to start a neuroscience blog carnival and would like you to contribute. I'm hoping to post the first edition on my blog in early July.
http://neurophilosophy.wordpress.com/2006/06/11/a-neuroblog-carnival/

I'd like to get as many neuroscience bloggers as possible on board.
If you're interested in contributing please email me (mo187@yahoo.com) with up to 3 recent posts on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Send Haloscan trackback ping

<< Home

Academics Blog Top Sites