Thursday, June 01, 2006

Apologies

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. A couple things are combining to give me little rumination time.

A: This is the first job I think I've ever actually liked and found challenging. As a result, I'm spending eight hours a day wrestling with MATLAB and trig in an attempt to get over the hump in my learning curve. Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll have started to work stuff out enough that I can start letting myself take breaks and stuff like that without worrying about forgetting everything I've figured out thus far that day over the course of five or ten minutes.

Man, I sure hope that there's a lot of trig on the GRE, because right now I would totally kick ass at it.

B: I've got a few major post-school projects brewing at home that are eating up my not-at-work time. Again, I should be done with those within the week.

So regular posting should hopefully resume shortly.

In the meanwhile, Kevin Drum linked to this Joel Achenbach article on global warming skeptics from the Washington Post magazine. I think it's pretty kickass.

Academics Blog Top Sites