Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday Random 10

Working on the last STED post, but I'm splitting time with preparing the presentation for my Neurosci paper, catching up on the last two weeks of Physiology that I skipped while working on the paper, and general slacking off because it IS Saturday afternoon, after all. Also? It's Earth Day. Remember to recycle something.

1. Collide - Slither Thing
2. Jah Wobble - The Angel
3. RL Burnside - Black Mattie
4. the Goblin - Suspiria (Main Title)
5. Nina Simone - I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
6. Banco de Gaia - Harvey and the Old Ones
7. Bebel Gilberto - Winter
8. Moby - Bad Days
9. Brother Ali - Bitchslap!
10. Danger Doom - Mince Meat

Any questions?

1 Comments:

At 22 April, 2006 15:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm on your blog roll under undergruate's lifestyle, I switch to wordpress at http://benplante.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

Send Haloscan trackback ping

<< Home

Academics Blog Top Sites