Monday, April 17, 2006

Not Dead Yet.

I've been sitting here working on the paper for the last six hours. In that time, I've written seven pages and revised the one table I've prepared thus far back and forth at least a dozen times. Current page count is 13 out of 15, with the conclusion left to go as well as at least a half page each from two previous sections. This could be problematic, and will probably just result in me gutting all of the really introductory stuff out of the background section. Which is depressing and irritating, but it's the quickest and easiest solution to my lack of conciseosity.

I've also drunk 4+ cokes (yeah, I know, I'm an utter caffeine wimp), eaten a boatload of sugar and made it halfway through a totally excellent turkey, dried cherry and red pepper sandwich.

Regular service should hopefully resume tomorrow; perhaps on Wednesday. We'll see how sore my fingers get by then.

Academics Blog Top Sites