Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Still working on paper.

Dead by dawn. Dead by dawn.

And tomorrow, I get to suddenly switch gears and spend the next day and a half cramming for my Cell Bio test when I've been basically ignoring the class (except for my mandated attendance) for the last 2+ weeks.

Maybe more later tonite, since my ability to get further work done on the paper is pretty much kaput for days that start with a 'W'.

In other news, relatively normal blogging should now resume in less than a week. It's sort of odd that I'm still a month off from the end of the semester (and thus gradumatating), and yet I still feel crushed enough by the paper to make me feel like I'm pretty much done after next Tuesday. We'll see how well that goes in the long run...

2 Comments:

At 15 April, 2006 02:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with cell bio...!

 
At 15 April, 2006 09:33, Blogger The Neurophile said...

Thanks. It seemed to go well enough.

 

Post a Comment

Send Haloscan trackback ping

<< Home

Academics Blog Top Sites