Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Two Things

1. is in fact terribly awesome. It has immediately earned official placement on the list of quite awesome things that I will never get any use out of, but will nonetheless geek out in glee over the fact that I live in the same universe as it.

2. A few requests for updates:
A. A hybrid map, preferably with some sort of slider for the amount of hybridicity. The elevation map already mostly includes this, but it would be sort of nice to have a bit more control over it.
B. Higher resolution. Yeah, yeah, I know, not gonna happen. But I want to see the head on Mars in its context, in all its glory. So there.
C. While you're giving me a hybrid mode, include in it so I can see the canals in all their glory too.

Then I will be a very happy camper indeed.

Academics Blog Top Sites