Thursday, May 18, 2006

Work, Day 4

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning: papers, papers, papers.

Wednesday afternoon: being an experimental subject for a grip experiment our partner lab is working on.

This morning: discussion of papers, and the first experiment I'll be working on.

Last two hours? Doing literature research to make sure no one's done anything like what we're planning on, and looking for visual illusions that might be relevant to the haptic one we intend to create.

Obviously, I can't tell you anything about that; but I can tell you that I've never seen this visual illusion before, and it really impressed me.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that on Monday and Tuesday next week I'll be going in for a two day training session on MATLAB. That's what having a real job is all about...

Academics Blog Top Sites