Friday, May 12, 2006

Political Scandals? SEXY.

A week to the day after Porter Goss abruptly announces his resignation as director of the CIA, and there's a joint CIA/FBI raid on his home and office? That's magically delicious.

Edit: I wouldn't be on the internet if I could proofread my own writing. The raid today was on the home of Kyle "Dusty" Foggo, Executive Director of the CIA; not on Peter Goss, Director of the CIA. The Neurophile regrets this error, mostly because it makes me look dumb.

2 Comments:

At 12 May, 2006 18:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foggo got raided, not Goss.

 
At 12 May, 2006 19:06, Blogger The Neurophile said...

Doh. That got accidentally truncated while I was trying to find the link again. Consider it fixed.

 

Post a Comment

Send Haloscan trackback ping

<< Home

Academics Blog Top Sites