Adventures in Neuroscience could never be more exciting. Well, maybe a little.
Friday, May 05, 2006
- Name: The Neurophile
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
As a Junior Scientist, the Neurophile spends his days sunning in his window seat at a haptics lab at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. Clenched in his left fist, he wields a Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies from Macalester College. In his right, he bears a Bachelor of Sciences in Neuroscience from the U of M. Combined, they form Voltron! Or something less copyright-infringing! Soon, he shall be unleashed upon the grad schools of the world in a blitzkrieg of education.
The Neurophile is a big fan of sudoku, Hong Kong movies, alcohol, and the W/NBA, pretty much in that order. As a member of the Secret Society of Metalheads, his was the deciding vote in the decision to forever excommunicate Lars Ulrich from their ranks. He is also a fourth degree member of the Fraternal Order of Atheist Evolutionists, but hopes to progress further in their ranks quickly.
In his civilian life, the Neurophile is known as Jonathan Ehrich.
- Oh, hey, um. Hot. That's all.
- Friday Random Ten: 5 May 2006
- Breaking News
- A New Era of Medical Safety
- Maybe maybe some day, maybe next week?
- They're terribly comfortable; I think everyone wil...
- NaPrAlert back up
- Fulfilling My Moral Imperative To Keep You Enterta...
- Fortuitous Synchronicity!
- With The Burning White Passion of a Thousand White...