Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Okay, so this is stupid.

No, really stupid. I have no idea how I've managed to convince myself this is worth posting about, and tomorrow morning I'll probably wake up in a drunken stupor and look at this, only to crawl into bed and cry myself back to sleep while mourning my own insipidness.

But so anyways, I happened to notice that there was a link in my AdWords banner reading "Minnesota - Local: Looking for Nervous System Info in Minnesota? Find it here!" As a Minnesotan interested in the nervous system, I decided I was curious enough to click on the link. All of the search results are for Walgreens, because their cached version of the Walgreens front page has a link to the "Walgreens Health Library," featuring info from the Mayo Clinic. One of the categories is "Brain & Nervous System."

The link for this category doesn't work.

Doh. Oh, well.

Academics Blog Top Sites