Monday, February 20, 2006

Sunday Night I Wanna Go To Bed And My Computer Does, Too Linkblogging

Postgenomic:

Postgenomic aggregates posts from life science blogs and then does useful and interesting things with that data.


It looks interesting; I think it'll be much more so once I start to figure it out (or, perhaps, once THEY start to figure out and tell their audience).

Developing Intelligence explains Ronald Rensink's experiments on sensation awareness vs. conscious perception. Or something.

The Ambien's TOTALLY starting to kick in now.

Totally for my own selfish purposes, some new Neuron articles that are right up my alley:
A New Peptide Input to Learning and Addiction

Orexin A in the VTA Is Critical for the Induction of Synaptic Plasticity and Behavioral Sensitization to Cocaine

Transient and Selective Overexpression of Dopamine D2 Receptors in the Striatum Causes Persistent Abnormalities in Prefrontal Cortex Functioning

LiveScience: Why Men Report More Sex Partners than Women

And other than to say that the NBA All-Star weekend was the best relaxation I've had since school started, that's all she wrote.

Good nite.

Academics Blog Top Sites