Friday, January 20, 2006

Brief Note & Friday Random Ten

First off, I'd like to let you all know that you should not expect a Thursday post for the duration of this semester. It's my eight straight hours of class day, which really doesn't seem that daunting until you've actually lived through it. Anyways, in the morning I'm going to either in the lab, studying, or asleep; and I get out of class at 9:30, and somehow I don't think I'm going to feel like posting when I get home at ten o'clock anytime soon. ("Should I blog? Or drink? Blog? Drink? Hmmm...")

So we'll do the best we can to make up for that the rest of the week.

Anyways, possibly the best part about having my own blog is now I can do the Friday Random Ten. Yes, it's the little things in life. Here we go:

1. George Sember - Shortnin' Bread
2. Drowning Pool - (Vrenna XXX Tweaker Mix)
3. Orbital - Acid Pants
4. Bob Marley and the Wailers - Mr. Brown (Electric Sky Church Remix)
5. Utah Saints - Beatle
6. Watts - Kundalini
7. Skinny Puppy - Chainsaw (Josh Wink Remix)
8. Euphoria - Delirium (Garry Hughes Dublirium Mix)
9. Front Line Assembly - Outcast
10. Scooter - Awakening

I'm not honestly sure I could place most of these songs out of a lineup... Hrm.

Academics Blog Top Sites