Adventures in Neuroscience could never be more exciting. Well, maybe a little.
Monday, June 26, 2006
- Name: The Neurophile
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
As a Junior Scientist, the Neurophile spends his days sunning in his window seat at a haptics lab at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. Clenched in his left fist, he wields a Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies from Macalester College. In his right, he bears a Bachelor of Sciences in Neuroscience from the U of M. Combined, they form Voltron! Or something less copyright-infringing! Soon, he shall be unleashed upon the grad schools of the world in a blitzkrieg of education.
The Neurophile is a big fan of sudoku, Hong Kong movies, alcohol, and the W/NBA, pretty much in that order. As a member of the Secret Society of Metalheads, his was the deciding vote in the decision to forever excommunicate Lars Ulrich from their ranks. He is also a fourth degree member of the Fraternal Order of Atheist Evolutionists, but hopes to progress further in their ranks quickly.
In his civilian life, the Neurophile is known as Jonathan Ehrich.
- Movie: Tokyo Raiders
- Friday Random 10: 23 June 2006
- HIV Milestone
- Applied mathematicians don't get no respect
- Something horribly wrong with my gmail account...
- It gets in your brain... AND IT WON'T LET YOU DIE...
- Just raise my hopes again, why don't you?
- Would you protest the great sport of fish-barrel s...
- Conference on Motor Control and Cognitive Neurosci...