Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yes. You've Found Us Out. Crap.

So Fox News has gone further off the deep end than I would have guessed:



I swear to god it's real: the full page screen capture is here. Look on the left hand sidebar. It may even still be on the Fox News website, in which case let me know how the video is (I've been in class all day, so I haven't had time to check it out).

Perhaps there's a bit of intended irony in this, but it certainly seems like Fox is capable of parodying themselves much more successfully than anyone on the left ever could.

Thanks to Chris Mooney for pointing this out; and further thanks to him for his previous debunking of Bethel.

3 Comments:

At 01 February, 2006 13:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the feed, the image is broken.
-gunn

P.S. That sounds oddly buddist of me.

 
At 01 February, 2006 15:42, Blogger The Neurophile said...

It seems to be working fine when I look at it, either here or in the feed. Let me know if you're still having problems with it later, for future reference as to whether I want to let blogger post my images.

 
At 29 November, 2011 09:50, Blogger poornendra pandey said...

seo
thank you very much for your post, it make us have more and more discuss in our life, So kind for you,I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talking,thank you very much, dear

 

Post a Comment

Send Haloscan trackback ping

<< Home

Academics Blog Top Sites